Mobile Access Towers
ALL OUR COURSES RUN THROUGHOUT THE YEAR – PLEASE CALL TO BOOK AT ANY TIME
The aim of the course is to inform and instruct nominated persons regarding the statutory examinations required on all scaffolds under the Work at Height Regulations 2005. Plus inform and instruct in the safe installation, removal and inspection of mobile access towers.
- Introduction – why the need for training?
- Work at Height Regulations 2005
- Ground conditions
- Use of base plates and sole boards
- Bracing and boarding
- Working platforms
- Guard-rails and toeboards
- Couplers and ties
- Ladder access
- Record of scaffold examination
- Assessment sheet
- Practical section