Hybrid Scissor Lifts
IPAF Training Category 3a
25.2m Hybrid Scissor Lift - Holland Lift Combistar M-250HYL25Full Details
9.75m Hybrid Rough Terrain Scissor Lift - Skyjack SJ6832RTEFull Details
We have scissor lifts which can be used in all sorts of scenarios both indoors and outdoors, even on particularly difficult terrain. They are generally suitable for use at heights from 3 to 27 metres.
So, whether you need a scissor lift for general building or construction work, or indoor jobs like working in a warehouse or exhibition centre, you will find a suitable lift in our collection.
Our scissor lifts have numerous benefits to help make your work easier and safer. They have several useful features including:
- Non-marking tyres
- Variable speeds
- Extending decks
- Driveability at full height
- Load sensing systems
- Narrow enough body to fit through tight spaces
- Self-levelling hydraulic jacks
- Strong enough to hold up to four people
- Electric hydraulic drives for long working cycles
- Safety features such as tilt sensors with an alarm and safe emergency descent
We deliver nationwide and getting in touch with us via phone or email is simple.
We are also experienced at offering training for those working at height so we can teach you how to operate your equipment safely.