Track Mounted Boom Hire
IPAF Training Category 1b
Mainline offers a range track mounted booms for hire. These machines, also known as spider lifts, are the ideal choice when working on extremely challenging terrains. With heights ranging from 14 m to 36 m, spider lifts are stable and safe to use on slopes and in narrow areas.
Due to their stability track mounted booms are the machine of choice for working in parks and gardens, airports and other settings such as the site of public or historic buildings.
Mainline’s range includes the 16.81 m JLG X17J Tracked Boom. This popular low weight machine features rubber tracks and reaches a working height of 16.81 m. It is considered one of the most versatile machines of its kind.
Our track mounted booms are available for hire nationally. Our delivery fleet ensures that all machines can be delivered promptly to our client’s premises and our team of CAP trained engineers are on hand to resolve any possible issues within 24 hrs.
Mainline is one of the UK’s leading providers of spider boom rental services for projects of all sizes. Don’t hesitate to contact our team if you’d like further information on track mounted boom rental or any other services.
Mainline’s track mounted booms are a popular choice for use by painters, gardeners, renovators, cleaners and those carrying out maintenance work.
Our power options include bi-energy and electric powered track mounted booms and available brands include Hinowa, JLG and Teupen.
Our track mounted booms are compact and lightweight, as well as safe and easy to operate. These machines offer a wide range of features and benefits, including:
- Easy to manoeuvre
- Smooth and easy to operate thanks to their hydraulic tracks
- Reduced width to facilitate access through gates and doorways
- Fitted with non-marking tyres in order to protect delicate flooring
- Able to offer an extendable reach thanks to telescopic upper boom
- An auto-levelling system allowing them to be positioned safely and easily
- Articulated jibs provide access to hard to reach places, such as around corners
- Controllable by remote, allowing the operator mobility and facilitating positioning
Don’t hesitate to contact Mainline for further information on our range of track mounted booms. Our experienced sales staff and project managers will gladly advise you on the correct machines for your project and can also advise you on our range of operator training courses, should you require them.