Mega delivery for a mega new build
Here at Mainline, we work hard to do what we do best, provide our clients with completely safe and high-quality machinery to help them tackle their projects with much greater ease.
We were tasked to supply our services to assist our highly valued client in the new build of one of many new Amazon Distribution Centres. The project began with some of our largest machines being delivered bright and early, as requested. This large load required 6 vehicles to deliver them. Logistically, this should have been a real challenge, however thanks to the dedication of our team we did what we do best and made it happen.
About The Building
The height of the building stands at 36 metres to the Apex, which enabled us to quickly determine which machinery from our extremely versatile fleet would be most suitable.
The equipment we supplied include the following:
- X3 Z135 Articulated – This articulated boom will be put to use working at high-level roof space.
- X1 34mtr Megastar – With a 32-metre platform height and 34-metre working height, this is currently the largest scissor lift on the market, making it perfectly suited to a project of this scale.
- X1 JCB 930 Forklift – This forklift ensures extreme convenience and safety whilst moving large volumes of heavy materials around a busy work site.
- X1 7Mtr Telehandler – Our telehandlers are also perfect for projects of this type as they can transport materials to wherever they are needed with optimum efficiency.
- X1 2.4mtr Fork Extensions – These significantly extend the forklifts normal length meaning that long or out of reach loads can be handled in the same way as smaller ones.
Providing Bespoke Solutions
As with all of our projects, our dedicated team were able to establish which options would be most suitable to cater to the demands of this huge project. We place safety and productivity at the forefront of our work. We effectively eliminated the need for the workforce to travel up and down frequently in order to utilise their materials and added to the convenience and efficiency of the work taking place.
This is one of many long-term jobs that Mainline has delivered to since the return from the Christmas break, making a fantastic start to the year. We are extremely loyal to our clients who we work in synergy with to ensure that their project runs smoothly. In return Mainline benefits from a good healthy working relationship with continual repeat business as a trusted and reliable supplier. In such uncertain times, we are grateful to be part of such positive projects and provide unrivalled support to our clients in the construction industry.