Onsite / Workshop Access Fitter
This is an exciting opportunity to join the service department within one of the most established independent hire companies in the UK.
Our Swadlincote depot is expanding and we are looking for a service engineer to be part of our continued success story and ambitious plans.
Role and responsibilities:
• Carrying out pre-delivery inspections (PDls), servicing, LOLER inspections, repairs, and maintaining our fleet of rental equipment.
• Attending breakdowns on customer sites.
• Accurately completing all necessary recording of checks, following company procedure at all times.
• Communicate effectively with the engineering team and hire office to make sure that the depot maintains maximum machine availability.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Relevant experience or qualifications within the powered access industry eg. CAP, IPAF and manufacturer courses.
• A sound mechanical knowledge in a powered access background.
• Competence in electrical and hydraulic systems.
• Experience in fault finding / diagnostics.
• The ability to prioritise tasks and work well under pressure.
• Good communication skills and a understanding of the importance of providing excellent customer service.
• The ability to prioritise tasks in an ever changing demanding hire environment.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please send your CV & cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org