Powered Access Engineer
This is an exciting opportunity to join an experienced team within one of the most established hire companies in the UK.
Mainline is investing heavily in the latest machines to satisfy their ambitious expansion plans. Our Swadlincote depot is busy serving customers nationally. We are looking for an EXPERIENCED Access Service Engineer to be part of our continued success story and ambitious plans.
Role and responsibilities:
- Carry out pre-delivery inspections (PDIs), servicing, repairs and maintenance of our fleet of rental equipment.
- Attending breakdowns on customer sites.
- Accurately completing all necessary recording of checks, following company procedure at all times.
- Communicate effectively with the engineering team and hire office to make sure that the depot maintains maximum machine availability.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Relevant experience or qualifications within the powered access industry eg. CAP (training may be offered) , NVQ or manufacturer courses.
- A sound mechanical knowledge in a powered access background.
- Competence in electrical and hydraulic systems.
- Experience in fault finding / diagnostics.
- The ability to prioritise tasks and work well under pressure.
- Good communication skills and a understanding of the importance of providing excellent customer service.
- The ability to prioritise tasks in an ever changing demanding hire environment.
We offer a competitive salary, regular weekday hours, up to 25 days paid holiday and secure employment with a large well respected employer.
A generous profit share scheme gives each employee the ability to earn additional income and is not capped.
The depot is based in Swadlincote, South Derbyshire.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Pay: £35,000.00-£44,000.00 per year