Persimmon Homes confident despite Brexit uncertaintyPosted July 5, 2016
Since the EU Referendum there’s been a lot of concern over the future of the construction industry. It’s very early days and it’s important to remain positive – people still need homes and houses still need to be built!!!
Persimmon Homes have released a really confident statement which can be viewed here on the BBC News website.
Here at Mainline we’re thinking positive, we’ll continue to offer our support to customers by adding value to their projects and working with them as a trusted partner. We’ve recently reviewed our price structure and we’re focusing on value for money whilst maintaining all our high standards. Our customers can rely on us for:
- Fleet of over 3,600 machines
- Continual investment in modern equipment
- Highly skilled, time-served engineers
- Machines safety checked before every hire
- Training for your team at our Training Centre or on your site
- Fast delivery of kit
- Reassurance of full breakdown cover
- Expert knowledge and advice
- Reactive ‘can do’ attitude
We see ourselves as purveyors of constructive and helpful information to keep the industry healthy and buoyant.