Self-Erecting Tower Crane
To give foundation training and assessment towards the achievement of a Construction Plant Competence Scheme Trained Operator Card. This is the qualification you will need to be allowed to work on any major contractor site.
Note: The achievement of a CPCS Card is dependent upon passing the CSCS Health & Safety Test. Training towards this is given as part of the course if required.
Course Duration: 2 - 4 Days
What the Course Covers
• Operating the crane safely and productively
• Responding to the recognised signals for controlling crane operations
• Deciding whether a particular load is within the capacity of the crane
• Hazard recognition and awareness
• Minor adjustments and routine maintenance in accordance with the manufacturers’ and employers instructions
• Fault finding procedures and rectifying faults