Fire Safety Risk Training
This course is designed to give guidance in the formulation of a Fire Safety Management Plan to ensure that all aspects of fire safety are maintained in accordance with the Regulatory Reform Order (Fire Safety) 2005.
Course Duration: 1 Day
What the Course Covers
• Fire legislation
• The background of Fire Risk Assessments
• The nature of fire
• Causes of fire and fire spread
• Fire classification
• Human behaviour in the event of fire
• What a Fire Risk Assessment involves
• Fire Risk Assessment procedures
• Coping with the residual risk
By the end of the Course
Delegates will receive a certificate of attendance.