First Aid at Work (HSE)
Certificate & Re-Qualification Programme
The course aims to provide you with the practical skills required to carry out Emergency First Aid within the working environment.
Course Duration: 3 Days
What the Course Covers
• Diagnostic Skill Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
• The recovery position
• Severe bleeding and dressing of wounds
• Burn injuries, fractures, spinal injuries, crush injuries, eye injuries
• Fainting, illness, shock, heart attack, stroke, head injury
• Asphyxia (choking casualty and other airway disorders)
• Poisoning, epilepsy, diabetes, the circulatory system, the respiratory system
To be eligible for this course, you will need to provide confirmation of your current First Aid at Work Certificate within date, and present it for verification prior to the start of the course. The programme covers a comprehensive syllabus and is supported by your personal first aid manual. A certificate that is validated for three years from date of issue will be distributed after successful completion of a practical assessment and multiple choice question paper assessment.