IOSH – Directing Safely for SME’s
This course is designed to provide the delegate with an understanding of the requirements placed on Company Directors with regards to health and safety and their implications in their own workplace.
Course Duration: 1 Day
What the Course Covers
• Statutory requirements
• Health and safety management
• Risk management (overview)
• Corporate killing
• Business case for health and safety
• Corporate Governance (Turnbull)
• HSC proposals for Directors (INDG 343)
• Monitoring, audit and management review
By the end of the Course
Delegates will be able to understand the importance of strategic health and safety management and its integration into business management systems.