LPG Training – Cabinet Heaters & Forced Air Heaters
This course is designed to provide delegates with knowledge of cabinet heaters & forced air heaters that are regulated under Gas Safety Regulations. These regulations require persons undertaking work on the appliances to be competent to do so. The course is designed for those persons who are already involved with the maintenance of cabinet heaters & forced air heaters. The course will bring trainees up to the current competence levels required by the Gas Safety Regulations. This course will contain both practical and theoretical elements.
Course Duration: 1/2 Day
What the Course Covers
• Have an understanding of the regulations and legal obligations related to LPG appliances
• Demonstrate knowledge and practical application
• Examine LPG: Cabinet Heaters and Forced Air Heaters and handle them correctly
• Testing components for faults
• Have an understanding of the transport of LPG
By the end of the Course
Delegates will understand the safe working practices when working on LPG equipment.