Manual Handling for Managers
This course is designed to enable delegates to establish and maintain safe working practices with regards to manual handling operations within their teams and to become competent in identifying hazards and compiling manual risk assessments.
Course Duration: 1 Day
What the Course Covers
• The importance of good handling practice
• How our bodies work when we carry out manual handling tasks
• About the injuries that can occur
• What we can do to reduce the risks
• Manual Handling Operations Regulations 1992
• Duties of the Manager
• Understanding the main requirements of current legislation
• Identifying techniques to reduce risks and recommend corrective actions, including risk assessments
By the end of the Course
Delegates will receive a certificate of attendance.