IPAF MEWPs for Managers
This course is designed for employers, project managers, forepersons and supervisors working in a broad range of industries such as construction, facilities management, retail, airports and arboriculture. Also anyone who is responsible for planning and overseeing the use of MEWPs on their job site.
Course Duration: 1 Day
What the Course Covers
• MEWP legislation and guidance
• Rental terms and conditions
• Machine types and use
• Structural parts and MEWP selection
• Operator training and familiarisation
• Operating daily inspection
• MEWP personal fall protection
• Safe operating methods and hazard awareness
• Safety beyond
By the end of the Course
Upon successful completion of the theory test, candidates will receive an IPAF certificate. Those who hold a valid Powered Access Licence for operating equipment can have the MEWPs for Managers (MM) category added to their PAL card.