Low Level Access
This course is suitable for anyone in an organisation who assembles, alters, dismantles, moves, inspects and most importantly uses low level access equipment under 2.5m of height, such as podiums, folding room scaffolds and wide area platforms. This not only includes construction sites but all workplaces, such as schools, offices and factories both internally and externally.
Course Duration: 1/2 Day
What the Course Covers
• Current legislation, regulations and guidance affecting work at height with low level access units
• PASMA Code of Practice
• Publicly available specification
• Assembling, altering and dismantling low level units incorporating current best practice for fall protection
• Inspection of completed low level units and completion of tower inspection records
• Hazards affecting the use of low level units
By the end of the Course
A PASMA certificate and photocard will be issued to successful delegates who complete the theory and assessment sessions at the level they attend the course, which has a five year validity period.