Towers for Users
This course is designed for all personnel who will be responsible for the assembly, dismantling, alteration, moving and inspecting of mobile access towers.
Course Duration: 1 Day
What the Course Covers
• Legislation, regulations and guidance affecting working at height with mobile access towers
• PASMA Code of Practice
• Product standards EN 1004:2004
• Assembling, altering and dismantling towers incorporating current best practice for fall protection
• Structural parts and MEWP selection
• Inspection of completed mobile access towers and completion of tower inspection records
• Hazards affecting the use of mobile access towers
By the end of the Course
A PASMA photocard and certificate will be issued to successful delegates who complete the theory and practical sessions, which have a five year validity period.