Why should you hire rather than lease?Posted May 18, 2021
Why should you hire rather than lease?
- Immediate availability for short-term needs.
- Machines available quickly and for flexible terms.
- Extensive range of high-quality equipment available to suit every job.
- Machines can be changed if site requirements change.
- Consumable items supplied on a sale or return basis. This means you will not run into overstocks.
- Clear demonstration and instruction on safe use and operation of equipment involved.
- LOLER and breakdowns covered as part of the hire = NO ADDITIONAL CHARGES
- Any shortages of parts, as a result of the pandemic or Covid 19, can easily be countered by sending an alternative machine = NO DOWN TIME
- We can deliver and collect the machine a lot quicker than doing it with your own fleet.
Why shouldn’t you lease?
- Tied into long term fixed agreements
- Lack of flexibility in times of emergency
- Direct maintenance costs
- Site downtime
- Transport requirements
GET THE RIGHT MACHINE TO DO THE JOB RIGHT!
Call your Account Manager now to book your machine