Height Rescue & Evaluation
This course covers all aspects relating to working at height and rescue and provides delegates with an understanding of why
rescue procedures are needed and how to plan for and successfully complete a rescue.
Course Duration: 1 Day
What the Course Covers
• The hierarchy of controls when carrying out Work at Height (WAH) Legislation
• How a rescue kit works
• Harness inspection and wearing
• Using a rescue kit at ground level
• Simulated rescue of a dummy
• Recertification, training and first aid procedures
By the end of the Course
Delegates will be issued with a certificate which shows they are competent carrying out rescue at height.