Emergency First Aid at Work
The course aims to provide you with the practical skills required to carry out Basic Emergency First Aid within the working environment.
Course Duration: 1 Day
What the Course Covers
• Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
• The recovery position
• Bleeding and dressing of wounds
• Shock, asphyxia (eg choking casualty and other airway disorders)
• The circulatory system, the respiratory system, incident management
• The unconscious and conscious casualty
By the end of the Course
Delegates will be aware of the possible scenarios in the workplace where Emergency First Aid is required and are able to take appropriate action.