Toolbox Talk Course Leader
This course is designed for those responsible for the safety of others at work, who require the skills and confidence to effectively deliver informative and interesting induction sessions.
Course Duration: 1/2 Day
What the Course Covers
• How to prepare for the training session
• Candidates with learning difficulties
• Content selection relevant to work tasks
• How to reinforce important points
• Create interest in the subject matter
• Control of the group for effective learning
• How to encourage group discussion
• Question and answer session
• Test material
By the end of the Course
Delegates will learn how to train staff to know the business and its core safety elements, so they themselves can train and develop the corporate message.