Big Projects in 2021 – Book Kit Now!Posted December 14, 2020
Helping You Prepare For Big Projects In 2021
2021 looks like it is going to be a bumper year for the access and plant hire industry. We already have significant bookings with lots of big projects starting early in the New Year. What better way to start 2021 than making sure that you are completely prepared for all of the projects and challenges that the new year will bring? Book your kit now for the first quarter of 2021 to avoid disappointment and potential delays to your projects.
If you are unsure of which machinery will be best for your project, our Account Managers can help you plan your kit for your upcoming projects, using their expert advice and guidance to provide you with the best solutions for your specific project. Call us on 01283 222044.
What Does Our Owned Fleet Look Like?
You may be wondering which access and plant hire products we actually offer, we discuss this in greater detail below:
- Diesel Scissor lifts – We have a range of different scissor lifts, each created to cater to the demands of different projects, with different maximum heights and weight loads. You can choose from Megastars, Holland Lift HL275s, Combistars, Genie 5390s, Dingli 1823s and more.
- Electric Scissor lifts – Producing zero emissions and no hazardous indoor fumes, our electric scissor lifts are a good environmentally friendly option.
- Booms – We offer an extremely vast range of different boom lifts, ranging from 12 metres, all the way to 43 metres, making hard to reach areas easily accessible.
- Personnel Lifts – These provide extremely stable and easily movable platforms that are perfect for maintenance and cleaning projects.
- Vehicle Mounts – Ideal for working on multi-locational projects, thanks to the ease of transportation. These mounts range from 17 metres, all the way up to 70.
- Forklifts – Helping you to make light work of heavy loads, our forklifts may offer the perfect solution. You can select from a wide range of options and accessories.
- Telehandlers – Capable of moving in even the roughest terrains and combining the capabilities of a forklift and crane, these machines offer a range of advantages.
- Dumpers & Excavators – Our dumpers and excavators will help you to move waste quickly and easily, thanks to their ability to travel across rough terrains. We have a whole range of options to choose from.
We can provide you with more information on each of the options available here. Our plant and access hire services are bound to make tackling even the biggest projects much more manageable and simple.
For Additional Safety & Convenience
As well as our extensive fleet, we also offer other products that aim to enhance either safety, convenience, or both. From stabiliser pads, pipe carriers, wheel covers to fuel management, at Mainline we aim to make your work much simpler, without ever compromising on safety.
Unsure of which options are the most suitable for you? Do not hesitate to get in touch with a member of our expert team who will use their industry knowledge and experience to provide you with the most suitable options for you and help you to get ready for the New Year. Call us on 01283 222044 to prepare for 2021 in the right way.