Low Level & Towers for Users
This course is suitable for anyone who may work from low level access units and standard mobile access towers. Delegates will learn how to safely assemble, dismantle and relocate low level access units and standard mobile access towers without risk of personal injury to the delegate or others.
Course Duration: 1 Day
What the Course Covers
• Current legislation, regulations and guidance affecting working from low level access units and standard mobile access towers
• PASMA Code of Practice
• Publicly available specification
• Assembling, altering and dismantling, incorporating current best practice for fall protection
• Inspection of both low level and standard mobile access towers
• Tower inspection records
• Hazards affecting the use of units & platforms
By the end of the Course
A PASMA certificate and photocard will be issued to successful delegates who complete the theory and assessment sessions at the level they attend the course, which has a five year validity period.